Social media has enabled some defense of Jeremy Corbyn, and his popularity has grown very much so, where as years ago, it would have been much harder. The attacks have backfired mostly, and the strategy to unsettle the public, upset the Labour Party and attack Corbyn personally has even been criticised by Tory backbenchers, knowing it will play into Corbyn’s hands. Corbyn, as he has said himself, does not do personal attacks, so the Tory party can take pot shots at him, almost like cowardly kicking a man on the ground, which does not look good and will cause them problems in the short term. In the long term, depending on the savagery, it could be fatal. They might as well turn off the tap and actually duel on policies.
You may call it wishful thinking, and I might be wrong, but I want to promote a fair and just battle ground. Tories do not want that. To them that is dangerous.
For many people, myself included, we have been able to mock the headlines and David Cameron by producing our own. A lot of my own, which I must admit are sinful lies and I must go to confession, are just in retaliation to the rubbish poured out by Tory owned media (revenge is also a sin, and I should know better). A lot of it makes no difference. It won’t be taken notice of. But Millions of people discrediting someone, just as they are doing to someone else, I feel does create a fairer battleground, so I openly encourage everyone to write awful things in social media about the Tory politicians to make them look clown-like. What I am saying and doing is ludicrous, but I have had enormous fun doing it, although morally, spreading hateful headlines, it does mock myself, and my wife thinks I am crazy and overdone it somewhat. I do want to share my headlines with everyone on my blog though, in a neatly compiled list, which has left me in giggles. There are about 30, which I have written in a 48 hour period, since our pug-faced prat of a Prime Minister said that Labour Party were now a national threat, etc. For every offensive article about Corbyn I see, I write at least 5 scandalous headlines in response, in a kind of Spike Milligan “My Part in David Cameron’s Downfall mockery. (For Americans, I have included one about Donald Trump). Mostly satirical, sometimes offensive, but I hope it makes you laugh. Here they are, in no particular order.
To go with it, here is a link to Cassette Boy’s latest hit. Listen to it while reading. It adds that special something.
- BREAKING NEWS: David Cameron watches Short Circuit movies for ideas on how to be more human.
- EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy Hunt won’t even buy aspirin for his daughter’s headache.She says, “I no longer love him.”
- BREAKING NEWS: Conservative Party in uproar with many Tory back-benchers accusing David Cameron of not knowing the meaning of “national threat” as another mass media faux pas backfires.One anonymous Tory back-bencher went as far to say, “I wish the pug-faced oik would shut the f–k up!”
- BREAKING NEWS: George Osborne’s wife claims her husband is a “f–king nightmare” when playing Monopoly.She added, with tears in her eyes, “He always borrows money from the bank on the sly and then keeps it for himself. He always buys the water and electricity utilities and privatises them, and leaves us with no money to buy anything else.
“He won’t share the refreshments with his children either, and then goes a bit loopy when he’s downed all the Coca-cola.
“He keeps saying it’s part of his economic plan but he won’t tell us what the actual plan is, and then smiles like the snide prick he is.
“I hate him.”
- BREAKING NEWS: David Cameron lets slip that he enjoys being a “patronising c–t”, and that he encourages fellow Tories to be one too.
- BREAKING NEWS: David Cameron’s wife pleads husband to stop being a “cankerous t–t” when he loses to his children at Connect 4
- BREAKING NEWS; IDS admits that he was bullied when he was a little boy
- Aston Villa fans say “they still hate themselves” after David Cameron reconfirms “he is one of ’em” in a ridiculous mockery of the Midlands accent
- IDS denies he only gets his thrills through making welfare cuts, after his wife is spotted buying him viagra
- BREAKING NEWS: Downing Street aims to erase poverty by building extermination camps for people under a certain income level.
PM says it is his human right to not see “poor people and riff-raff” on Britain’s streets, and will use extreme measures to get what he wants.
David Cameron’s Big Society is getting seemingly smaller by the day.